Skype

nice

My fav is the psycho

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Memorable

I remember playing this when you first released it a while ago. It was fun then and it was fun today! It's a very memorable playing experience. Good music, cute characters and an adorable voice actor :)

I personally didn't have any trouble at the begining, but that might also have something to do with the fact that I don't suck at video games! When I needed health I either played till I died or killed enemies for hearts. Really not all that difficult...

More Zombies More Zombies

Great Zombie slasher!

It's fun, addictive, and easy to learn. Great game with a classic cheesy story line. I'm gonna waste alot of time at work because of this.

thanx

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Great stuff!

I didn't even know you released this yet... Sorry i didn't get to be part of it this year. I was way swamped with other projects. It turned out really well! Even better than last year! Keep it up my friend!

JKAmovies responds:

Huh! you did join this year, you submitted 4 of your drawings. . . Oh well, I just finished Co-Authoring you ;P

I'm glad you liked it :)

NG Poster Collab NG Poster Collab

very nice

I'm always surprised by the quality of your work. You seem to have a pretty solid foundation when it comes to scrpting, and you can def organize a decent art contest:) kudos, mate!

PS it's FLIBERDIGIBIT not FLIBERGERDIGIT ;p

JKAmovies responds:

It's great to here that, I always try to make my flash movies/games as good and detailed as I can (My beginning animations where a bit of a let down though).

Ooops, I always misspell your name :S Sorry

The Art of Shadow Legacy The Art of Shadow Legacy

Nice

I always enjoy seeing the process. This looks like a promising series:)

"Notepad Drawing Collab" "Notepad Drawing Collab"

very nicely done