Skype
bobbycmorgan

We Just Exist We Just Exist

Excellent production, my friend!

This being newgrounds, I'm sure you know it's users are accustomed to a certain set of familiarities, such as file size (as you have already mentioned), format, and subject matter.

Without getting into the details and politics, you have managed to break through all those barriers and presented newgrounds with something unique, and downright awesome!

There are a few technical aspects that could use some "ironing out". For instance the animation could be improved upon a bit, but that's more the animator in me talking, not the film maker. And that's what this was. It's a blend of different medias, and honestly, the jerky animation worked well with the childlike dream aesthetic. It's New Media, and well done!

Keep it up and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

The Star Song The Star Song

Excellent work!

You did a great job on this. You fbf work is awesome! There was something moving in every scene and that definitely gave life to the piece. You can tell you put alot of work into this one, so my hats of to ya :)

Nap Nap

excellent animation

You have a natural talent for story telling my friend. I love the simple character design and your frame by frame is great!! Keep creating and we'll keep watching :)

Spillkaidah responds:

well as everyone should practice, i did have some help on the story. Thanks for the review.

blue birdy's highs & lows blue birdy's highs & lows

Awesome

I love these loops Boog! All your movements have a distinct style of there own. I can usually watch one of your animation and know right away who the animator is!! It's definitely a good thing! I'm gonna look into the screening you've put together. Might have to represent NC, USA over there in Melbourne :)

TheBoogley responds:

NC REPRAZENT!! 8O
cheers mate, your compliments bring happiness to my face and insides :)

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

You can tell it's on ones

super quick actions have to be in order to read correctly. Great job with the "over the top" ren and stimpy style. The characters really have "personality"!

Keep it up Josh

-Bobby

Skeleton Walk Loop Skeleton Walk Loop

duuude

I literally sat here and watched this thing for 10 min. Very mesmerizing with the outline effects in the background. Fun stuff Boog, keep it up:)

TheBoogley responds:

thanks mate, i'm loving your new look! :D

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Great Job Max

Awesome job on the character animation! The story comes across clearly through the acting and not just the dialogue. I saw the other short someone said you got this idea from, and I must say they are extremely similar, but your version of the tale is much more interesting and fun to watch.

Again, great job Max!

Carnage of the Bells Carnage of the Bells

Go fez cap crackhead snow man!

lol, Well done on the animation. Very smooth and action packed!

A Snowman Short A Snowman Short

this isn't so much a review

however I'll still leave a rating.

For those of you who are having problems with the DBZ sound, here is what you do. Close the flash window, reopen and try again. It wasn't the artist fault its a glitch in newgrounds ad API. It's been happening on other submissions as well.

CyanSandwich responds:

Well thankyou for letting everyone know this. I didn't even know about the glitch until now.

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

Pretty awesome guys

I particularly enjoyed the musical towards the end ;)